SAP Business One Delivery Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Burnaby, BC or Mississauga, ON
We have an immediate need for an enthusiastic SAP Business One Delivery Manager
to champion the implementation of leading-edge business management software solutions and promote quality, client satisfaction and service. Due to the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location for either our office in Burnaby, BC or Mississauga, ON
. As an energetic and results-oriented individual, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and working across the Vision33 organization to deliver on their product/project requests. You will also be responsible for managing project scope, client needs and expectations, project schedules, timeline, and communication with project team members to ensure the successful completion of each project is on time and on budget. In this role, you will take center stage in creating value and ultimate satisfaction for our clients through the successful management of SAP Business One implementations and customization engagements.
As an SAP Business One Delivery Manager, your responsibilities include:
To effectively perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Day to day management of the Implementation team by providing direction and mentorship and ensuring all staff maintain high levels of client satisfaction and service across multiple industries.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Build and nurture client relationships and serve as the voice of the client to internal teams along with working to drive continual improvement in the Net Promoter Score (NPS) within the Canadian region.
- Identify new and incremental opportunities for Vision33 service delivery.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing.
- Manage multiple complex SAP Business One program engagements and team resources.
- Work with the Director of Professional Services to develop a yearly revenue and margin plan.
- Monitor project implementation, scope, and billing issues.
- Proactively pinpoint challenges and opportunities with our clients while serving as a strategic escalation point for clients to ensure solution-oriented thinking and world-class client experience.
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
- Work collaboratively within the Canadian region and various other global internal teams across Vision33.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Solid Accounting, Information Systems, ERP Project Management and Team Leadership experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ working with ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and/or HANA. (Also beneficial would be experience in the SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite).
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in team management and leading complex projects in a Professional Services/Consulting environment.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, take on challenges and work alongside your team.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, time management, organizational skills, and project delivery.
- The power to build, engage and nurture client relationships at all levels both internal and external.
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written and verbal communicator.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensation reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven people provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca