SAP Business One Support Consultant, ClientCare
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open, West Coast Canada Region or West Coast US Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for a talented SAP Business One Support Consultant
to join our dynamic Client Care team. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location for either the west coast of Canada region or the west coast of the US region.
As an SAP Business One Support Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide primary first line application support services to clients via phone, email and on-site.
- Properly identify and resolve product and technical questions and inquiries.
- Liaise with Implementation Consultants and SAP to provide innovative solutions to client issues.
- Maintain support call log using Zendesk customer support software.
- Involved in the provision of consultancy and training services on client projects as required.
- Qualifications in Accounting and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution would be considered an asset.
- 2+ years of ERP experience; SAP Business One required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a software support role preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superior people and communication skills: team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com