Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant
Location: Open East Coast Canada Region
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Our firm has previously been recognized as a Sage Diamond Partner and as one of the top global partners by Sage through the CEO Circle program.
Due to the continued growth of our Sage Intacct practice, Vision33 is currently looking to hire a Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant
to join our Cloud Accounting consulting team. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location for the east coast of Canada region which includes Ontario.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
We are seeking candidates that will bring the following skills and experience:
- Providing consulting, training, and support to deliver successful implementations of native cloud accounting software solutions for customers.
- Working directly with CFO’s, CIO’s and end users to shape solutions that access and report on business information and deliver results that impact corporate performance.
- Performing analysis and systems documentation, creation of financial reports and product configuration and roll out.
- Advising and guiding customers on their journey from system selection to go-live and post implementation support and beyond.
- Supporting internal and external sales efforts as required.
Preference may be given to candidates working towards or holding a professional accounting designation
- Post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting, Business and/or Information Systems.
- Knowledge or direct experience in native cloud accounting/ERP products (eg. Sage Intacct, Netsuite) and industry trends.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience implementing cloud-based systems or ERP software products.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong business analysis skills and technology/cloud awareness.
- Ability to effectively manage project deliverables to meet client expectations.
- Superior written and communication skills.
- Experience providing training to customers.
- Commitment to personal continuous learning and creating exceptional customer experiences.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca