Integration Architect - Services
Full Time - Permanent
Location: Open Location (Western Canada, Central Canada or Ontario)
The Integration Architect
role is a key technical leadership position specializing in iPaaS projects utilizing our Saltbox product. To be successful you will understand the overall scope of the project and work with key stakeholders to ensure customers, and Vision33 team members are aligned on the proposed solution. The Integration Architect is the connection between the customer, developers, consultants and ensures that the solution follows the standards of accepted architectures applicable to the project.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership for the work results of iPaaS integration projects for which you provide technical oversight.
- Produce and communicate detailed solution design documents and estimates and participate in demos and other internal and client meetings as required.
- Participate in client project meetings and scoping calls as a key technical resource.
- As the clients trusted advisor you identify opportunities for improvement in systems/projects and employ excellent consultative selling skills to communicate optimal solutions.
- Proactively identify potential customer escalations and communicate to the delivery manager.
- Liaise between clients, product developers, and consultants on technical issues.
- Actively identify and communicate scope changes to the project manager.
- Manage technical risk by identifying and advocating for the best possible solution.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of Vision33 products.
- Proactively support and coach integration consultants and assist with problem resolution.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality and provide feedback to integration consultants.
- Achieve utilization targets as outlined in the annual performance plan and support project managers in achieving on-schedule and on-budget objectives.
- Take initiative to learn and develop new skills and stay on top of new and emerging technologies.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- 5 plus years experience designing integrations and 10 plus years in a software development or implementation consultant role using a variety of current platforms, and technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing complex integrations using an iPaaS (MuleSoft, Celigo, Dell Boomi, Workato, etc.).
- Expertise with solution design and application architecture.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to reliably solve complex, multi-faceted problems and communicate solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex architecture designs and business concepts clearly in a concise and professional manner.
- Understanding of SQL/XML/XSLT and experience with various API’s and web services.
- Integration experience with ERP systems, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Experience in SME space with products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or NetSuite is also beneficial).
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers is considered an asset.
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca