Sage Intacct Sales Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organisations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33, we currently have an opening for Sage Intacct Sales Consultant. Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will be responsible for the sale of Sage Intacct cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems and the development of new customer relationships, primarily targeting financial professionals within services-centric industries (Software, Not for Profit, Professional Services, Financial Services). You will need a proven ability and track record of utilising sales tactics to nurture, engage and close net new accounts.
Our firm has previously been recognised as a Sage Diamond Partner and as one of the top global partners by Sage through the CEO Circle program.
As a Sage Intacct Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
In this role you will bring:
- Development and execution of net-new cloud ERP software sales (Sage Intacct).
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing prospect engagement to ensure deep and rich pipeline of opportunities.
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness in conveying the product and service offering(s) to ensure prospects fully understand, and are attracted to, our proposed solution(s) and partnership.
- Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options.
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress.
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s).
- Building and maintaining referral networks with your region.
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Experience selling Cloud ERP systems to services-centric organisations.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with key audiences.
- Sales background targeting financial and accounting professionals considered a strong plus.
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
- Familiarity with the market of industry cloud ERP systems such as Sage, Microsoft, NetSuite, SAP is an asset.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse projects, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organisation; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.co.uk