Sage 300 Delivery Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open East Coast Atlantic Canada Region
Are you looking to take your career to the next level where you have the chance to work with innovative cloud finance technology while working alongside some of the brightest minds in various industries in the ERP space?
If the above caught your eye, then this opportunity is your chance to shine!
We have an immediate need for a passionate Sage 300 Delivery Manager
to champion the implementation of leading-edge cloud-connected finance software solutions and promote quality, client satisfaction and service. This is also a brand-new role so the successful candidate will have the chance to define and grow the position based on their experience. Due to the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location for the whole Atlantic Canada region
. As an energetic and results-oriented individual, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and working across the Vision33 organization to deliver on their product/project requests. You will also be responsible for managing project scope, client needs and expectations, project schedules, timeline, and communication with project team members to ensure the successful completion of each project is on time and on budget. In this role, you will take center stage in creating value and ultimate satisfaction for our clients through the successful management of Sage 300 implementations and customization engagements.
As a Sage 300 Delivery Manager, your responsibilities include:
To effectively perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Day to day management of the Implementation team by providing direction and mentorship and ensuring all staff maintain high levels of client satisfaction and service across multiple industries.
- Ensure all engagements are completed on time and budget with client satisfaction.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Build and nurture client relationships and serve as the voice of the client to internal teams.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing.
- Manage project implementation, scope, and billing issues.
- Proactively pinpoint challenges and opportunities with our clients while serving as a strategic engagement point for clients.
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
- Complete monthly consultant training for new Sage solutions and add-on products including hosting staff webinars.
- Work collaboratively within various global teams across Vision33.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Business and/or Information Systems.
- Strong knowledge of ERP Solutions with an emphasis on Sage products and add-ons.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in team management and leading complex projects in a Professional Services/Consulting environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, take on challenges and work alongside your team.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, time management, organizational skills, and project delivery.
- The power to build, engage and nurture client relationships at all levels both internal and external.
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written and verbal communicator.
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven people provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensation reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca