Cloud Sales Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open UK Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to our current growth and success, we are hiring a brand-new Cloud Sales Consultant
located in the UK. In this role you will report directly to the General Manager of Cloud/IT Services. You will collaborate with our regions to articulate and envision our cloud solutions as well as with work with a team of Vision33 Cloud/IT Support Consultants in providing a superior customer service experience to our Cloud and SaaS users.
If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems and Cloud/SaaS solutions and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
As a Cloud Sales Consultant your responsibilities include:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Leverage Vision33 and SAP tools, services, methodologies and best practices to support successful client sales cycles as well as implementations and ensure the customer’s solution runs with an optimal level of performance, stability and data integrity.
- Build trusted relationships with customers and Vision33 regional management, business and IT teams to deliver a valued and high-quality customer engagement.
- Provide appropriate guidance and direction to our internal cloud team (IT team and cloud on premise) technical direction and insight for our service quoting and delivery as well as ensuring that we have the right proactive support services in place to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Understand the customer’s cloud environment including key configuration elements and drive technical escalations and coordinate key resources in the escalation process.
- Act as de-escalation liaison in urgent and/or critical client situations, collaborating with the customer and other involved parties. Support client requirements and escalations outside normal working hours, or on-call, when necessary.
- Drive superior customer service experience and high-quality customer engagements.
- Ensure internal processes are taken care of for proper viability with use of tools such as Zendesk and Smartsheet.
- Manage costs appropriately with a continuous focus on finding efficiencies.
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor would be considered an asset.
- Experience managing Cloud/IT services such as IaaS & Cloud hosted solutions.
- AWS Cloud Architect Professional Certification would be considered an asset.
- Windows Server Admin knowledge would be considered an asset.
- SAP Business ONE-HANA familiarity would be considered an asset.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Workstations, and Linux Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based hosting using Remote Desktop and RDWeb.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Superior people skills; team- oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written and verbal communicator.
- Self- motivated, an independent thinker and driven to achieve success within a customer service environment.
- Understands the importance of delivering value to our customers.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of Vision33’s values, mission and beliefs.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com