Integration Architect - Services
Full Time - Permanent
Location: Open West Coast Canada Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
The Integration Architect
role is a key technical leadership position specializing in iPaaS projects utilizing our Saltbox product. To be successful you will understand the overall scope of the project and work with key stakeholders to ensure customers, and Vision33 team members are aligned on the proposed solution. The Integration Architect is the connection between the customer, developers, consultants and ensures that the solution follows the standards of accepted architectures applicable to the project.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership for the work results of iPaaS integration projects for which you provide technical oversight.
- Produce and communicate detailed solution design documents and estimates and participate in demos and other internal and client meetings as required.
- Participate in client project meetings and scoping calls as a key technical resource.
- As the clients trusted advisor you identify opportunities for improvement in systems/projects and employ excellent consultative selling skills to communicate optimal solutions.
- Proactively identify potential customer escalations and communicate to the delivery manager.
- Liaise between clients, product developers, and consultants on technical issues.
- Actively identify and communicate scope changes to the project manager.
- Manage technical risk by identifying and advocating for the best possible solution.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of Vision33 products.
- Proactively support and coach integration consultants and assist with problem resolution.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality and provide feedback to integration consultants.
- Achieve utilization targets as outlined in the annual performance plan and support project managers in achieving on-schedule and on-budget objectives.
- Take initiative to learn and develop new skills and stay on top of new and emerging technologies.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- 5 plus years experience designing integrations and 10 plus years in a software development or implementation consultant role using a variety of current platforms, and technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing complex integrations using an iPaaS (MuleSoft, Celigo, Dell Boomi, Workato, etc.).
- Expertise with solution design and application architecture.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to reliably solve complex, multi-faceted problems and communicate solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex architecture designs and business concepts clearly in a concise and professional manner.
- Understanding of SQL/XML/XSLT and experience with various API’s and web services.
- Integration experience with ERP systems, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Experience in SME space with products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or NetSuite is also beneficial).
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers is considered an asset.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca