SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Full time / Permanent
Location: Open UK Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to our continued global growth and success, we are currently seeking a new permanent, full-time SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
to support our expanding client base in various industries. As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant, you will champion the implementation of a leading-edge business management software solutions and you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry!
As an SAP Business One Consultant you will be responsible for:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Providing implementation consultation and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades, and customisations.
- Recognising and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Customising forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Designing and conducting migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One.
- Achievement of individual billable utilisation targets.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognised post-secondary institution.
- Experience in a SAP Business One implementation role or support role is required.
- SAP Business One Consulting Certification would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- Willingness to travel (post COVID-19).
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com