Delivery Manager – Services
Full Time - Permanent
Location: Open Location
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
We have an immediate need for a Delivery Manager
on our Services Team to support our growing customer base. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, a Vision33 Delivery Manager
ensures that our clients and our people experience Vision33’s belief in the promise of technology. The role requires ownership of Vision33’s portfolio of customers and their projects and the direct relationship with these customers. This is achieved through collaboration with both Vision33 consultants and clients. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
The Delivery Manager
is entrenched in the management of projects and delivery of our products to our growing customer base. This role has a direct billable component in the delivery of product and services to our customers in addition to the management, mentorship, and oversight of an internal team. This role is important in driving revenue and growth of our business. You would be involved in opportunity identification, business development support, budgeting, and key internal and client status reporting. Due to the global nature of our customer base, this role may require travel (post Covid-19) and meetings outside of regular hours.
Working as part of our Innovations, Cloud & Client Care team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Ensure all engagements are completed as proposed and any scope changes are managed per internal process.
- Ensure team utilization is maximized and engagements are completed within an acceptable gross margin.
- Manage employee schedules and ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Identify new and incremental opportunities for Vision33 service delivery.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Gain all required knowledge for proposals, needs assessments and any other billable opportunities.
- Report all project and execution activities and resulting revenue and associated metrics. For Large Enterprise customers, this will require reporting to our internal governance and oversite committee.
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally.
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Team and Services Delivery Management Experience.
- Relevant experience in customer facing – digital transformation projects and or technical consulting.
- Experience using Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge of the SDLC and software development tools.
- Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage with all levels of key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com