Full Time / Permanent
Location: Burnaby, BC
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing technology company? Are you looking to join a great (read fun!) team? Would you like to learn about the world of accounting and consulting from several experienced mentors? Apply today to join the Vision33 family – We want to hear from you!
Become one of our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to global expansion, an exciting career opportunity for a talented Accounting Associate
located in Burnaby, BC
is now available. Working as part of our Corporate Accounting team you will provide a full range of services to our global operations.
Working as part of our Corporate Services Accounting team, you will apply your skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Process vendor invoices in a timely manner, verifying accuracy, approvals, and account coding in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare weekly payment runs for electronic and credit card payments.
- Record outgoing payments on vendor accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from vendors regarding payments.
- Month end review of expenses and A/P aging.
- Process credit card payments, deposit cheques and posts payments to customers’ accounts.
- Answer customer’s phone calls regarding invoices & payments.
- Monitor and review accounts to ensure timely payments are collected.
- Perform outgoing calls and email correspondence to customers for follow-up on outstanding customer accounts.
Excited to face a new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Support the accounting helpdesk inbox; respond to customer and vendor inquiries as required within established guidelines.
- Support the Admin team with phone coverage.
- Minimum 2 years previous accounts payable and administrative experience.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills and initiative to solve problems.
- Works well under pressure with multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of professional interaction with various levels of operations and management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Post-secondary business degree or diploma in accounting would be considered an asset.
- Experience with SAP Business One, or other ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or NetSuite considered an asset.
- Experience in the information technology or professional service sectors would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with a global team, spread across multiple countries and time zones would be considered an asset.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.ca.