Business Development Representative
Location: Open West Coast Canada Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33, we currently have an opening for a Business Development Representative
. Reporting to the Manager of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for nurturing potential customers to becoming qualified sales leads. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.
If you are an engaged conversationalist and are experienced in technology sales, you are looking for a challenge with an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you!
As a Business Development Representative, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Utilizing marketing tools to collect data on prospective customers – reviewing data to determine best fit.
- Create and prioritize strategic cold-calling and social selling prospecting initiatives to generate new qualified opportunities.
- Conducting high level qualifying conversations with prospects in a consultative approach.
- Identifying key buying influencers to determine compelling business need, budget and timeline.
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments and working with the territories Sales Consultants.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly qualified opportunities and pipeline contribution target to help accelerate revenue growth.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Continually assess telephone-orientated lead generation campaigns and marketing program effectiveness to determine successful growth investment areas, message optimization and overall areas of improvement.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university.
- 2+ years’ experience in a tele sales or direct sales environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills, excellent telephone manner.
- Consistently meeting productivity objectives and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Meeting monthly productivity goals – Includes call quotas, quality service metrics, and overall team performance.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions, Cloud offerings, and accounting processes would be an asset, but not essential.
- Bilingual in French or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience working in CRM systems, Hubspot, and Lead Forensics would be an asset.
- Proven ability to stay self-motivated in a remote or work-from-home environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca