Location: Open UK Region
Are you looking to wake up where every day is different and have the chance to work with new and innovative technology? Does the thought of working on both frontend and backend software applications and cloud-based integrations get you EXCITED, FASCINATED
Help Vision33 expand their global footprint by Applying Today
and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the technology industry!
Our Full-Stack Developer, Technology Lover and Guru
will collaborate with our internal teams to understand our multiple clients’ requirements and identify unique processes where modern web application framework and customization’s can be made to meet our client’s business objectives and industry requirements. You will also have the opportunity to work with Vision33’s very own born in the cloud iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) which provides a secure and flexible connection between different business applications. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.
As a Full-Stack Developer, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Working closely with the Solutions Architects, you will contribute to custom solution design including the solution architecture, identifying key technological opportunities and risks and the technical delivery of the solution.
- Be a frontrunner on the development team and effectively implement architected solutions.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams such as, consultants, project managers, analysts, and developers.
- Conduct necessary research on technology trends and best practice solutions for product development in order to provide advisory services to our clients and project teams.
- Drive the development and adoption of technical innovations by keeping ahead of trends in SAP, ERP, development technologies, web, and mobile platforms.
- Providing technical direction and mentorship to junior developer resources.
- Take ownership of the quality of assigned deliverables.
- Experience designing a variety of applications within a development team.
- Experience in Software Development using a variety of development platforms, toolsets/frameworks:
- C#, .Net Framework, .NET Core,
- Cloud Services (Considered an asset)
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Services (GCS)
- MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server
- Experience with Telerik suite of controls and building cloud-based applications would be considered an asset.
- Advanced technical skills, including troubleshooting along with thorough understanding of best practices, development methodologies, and tools.
- Experience with ERP applications preferably with SAP Business One would be considered an asset. (Also beneficial would be experience with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or NetSuite).
- Must have a drive, passion, and fascination for working with new and innovative technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, top notch attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com