Application Support Consultant
Full time / Permanent
Location: Open UK Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to strong growth with our Integration Platform as a Service and Innovation products and service offerings, Vision33 is looking to complement our talented support team with several openings for Application Support Consultants. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, Cloud and Innovations Support, you will provide Tier 2 application support as part of our overall TotalCare Support Team, delivering an excellence in client service to our growing customer base.
As an Application Support Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Troubleshooting application-level issues; reviewing integrated systems to identify errors or failure points.
- Collaborating with various support teams to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
- Working directly with clients to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues with their Vision33 products and services. This could include (but is not limited to):
- Web Applications (IIS)
- Integration Services
- Managing customer incidents via our ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Assisting with configuration and deployment of new customer environments.
- Reviewing code to identify potential software bugs and reporting issues back to product development teams.
- Maintaining our automated scripting for service optimization; Identifying opportunities for further automation to streamline our delivery.
- Triage potential server issues as they relate to Vision33 products.
- Monitoring systems proactively and addressing any alerts.
- Ensuring processes are running as expected; working with customers to address issues and support requests.
- Creating and maintaining procedural documentation for our internal support processes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a client-facing support role.
- Proven experience supporting mission-critical applications;
- Demonstrated competency in basic server and network administration as it relates to the functionality of the applications;
- Scripting experience using Python, Bash, Ruby or Power Shell;
- Familiarity with databases and development; SQL, HANA
- Familiarity with support ‘best practices’ (eg; ITIL Framework)
Experience with AWS (or other cloud environment) considered an asset;
- Experience with MS development tools would be a strong asset (SSMS, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent communication and people skills (both written and verbal); team- oriented, fast learner, and very personable.
- Self- motivated. An independent thinker who is driven to achieve success within a customer support environment.
- Understands the importance of delivering value to our customers.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com