Location: Open East Coast Canada Region
Vision33 is a global Information Technology product and professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges and supports their digital transformation initiatives. We advise, develop, partner, implement and support organizations of all sizes in both the public and private sectors.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Project Manager
to join our growing team
! As a Project Manager you will act as the primary contact responsible for fulfilling our portfolio’s project requirements. The focus of the work will be around the Project Management of complex IT application implementation and integration within Government and Private Enterprise. Responsibilities include project planning, budgeting, scheduling, status reporting, documenting deliverables, maintaining project records and status reports, managing project risks, as well as presenting status reports to management and key client leaders. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location throughout the entire east coast Canada region.
Your ability to motivate your team and manage client expectations will be key to your success. You will also interface appropriately with various technical and business levels internally, to drive a successful project and deliver results that will surpass client expectations. Working to ensure quality project delivery that is consistent with Vision33 strategic direction is essential to the success of the role. Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to manage projects, set goals, delegate, and effectively manage time in a complex environment are required.
If this sounds like the role you were meant for and you want to have the opportunity to work on some amazing projects in the rapidly evolving digital transformation sector, we have great opportunities for you. Keep reading and apply online today!
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will possess a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of proven track record of leading and managing business or public-sector projects with complex team structures for Midsize and/or Large Government or Private Enterprise environments.
- Experience delivering cloud and/or SaaS applications to end clients.
- A proven track record of on-time / on-budget delivery of fixed time / fixed price engagements.
- Working knowledge of MS Project, SharePoint, Smartsheet and/or other Project Management tools are a must.
- Knowledge of and experience in public sector permitting, licensing, inspection processes is considered an asset.
- Experience in managing projects using a variety of proven project management principles and methodologies.
- PMP and/or Agile Certification will be considered as an asset.
- Proven and demonstrated project leadership, including the ability to produce clear project objectives, analyze and manage risk, create and manage scope.
- The successful candidate must also have an excellent understanding of requirements management, change management, business process analysis and stakeholder management.
- A willingness and ability to travel within the United States and Canada.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca