Senior Development Manager
Full Time - Permanent
Location: Open East Coast North American Region & UK Region
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
A Vision33 Senior Development Manager
ensures that our clients and our people experience Vision33’s belief in the promise of technology. The successful candidate will manage the development of applications on our new, born-in- the- cloud platform, Saltbox, as well as other products in the Vision33 suite ensuring we continue to evolve and keep them ahead of the game. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location to the east coast of North America and UK Region.
The Senior Development Manager is entrenched in the subject matter and provides staff management, mentorship and oversight to the development team. Also, this role is responsible for team management, opportunity identification, business development support, annual planning, budgeting, and key reporting.
Working as part of our Innovations team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Ensure all development engagements are completed as proposed and quality is achieved.
- Manage Agile product development processes.
- Identify new and incremental product opportunities.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Work with the Product Managers and Principal Architect to plan product roadmaps and delivery schedules.
- Report on metrics and present results.
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally.
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
- Team & Product Development Management Experience with a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing Cloud Based solutions using an Agile Methodology, preference given to AWS/Azure based solutions.
- SDLC Experience and product delivery to customers.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders both internal and external.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com