SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open, Canada Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
We have an immediate need for dedicated SAP Business One Implementation Consultants
to champion the implementation of leading-edge business management software solutions. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location and open to applicants across Canada.
As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations.
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients and C level executives.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in using Microsoft SQL Server queries, views and stored procedures.
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One.
- Managing clients needs and expectations to provide effective solutions and deliver exceptional client satisfaction.
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working with ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Also beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite).
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing and creating SQL / SSRS, Crystal Reporting and/or Boyum B1UP functions.
- Excellent communication skills to C level executives, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% within the region (post COVID-19).
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca