Location: St Johns, NL
Vision33 is a global Information Technology product and professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges and supports their digital transformation initiatives. We advise, develop, partner, implement and support organizations of all sizes in both the public and private sectors.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager
to support our growing global customer base in our St Johns, NL
office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. The Project Manager will manage the communication, objectives, and goals of ERP Implementations while ensuring these goals are achieved. You will also be responsible for managing risk, timeline, and budgeting expectations.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will be responsible for managing multiple full project lifecycles, writing, and maintaining effective project documentation and controlling change management while working as part of a team on SAP Business One projects on behalf of new and existing clients. You will also be accountable for project quality assurance, performance monitoring, and adding to the continuous improvement of project management practices.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management within a consulting/professional services environment.
- A degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of proven skill and experience.
- Previous experience working with project and capacity planning, job costing, inventory management, accounting, invoicing, financial administration, and budget management.
- Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, and excellent oral/ written communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple geographies and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven track record in the timely and accurate delivery of data and communications.
- Ability to context switch between multiple projects on any given day
- Experience in daily and weekly key stakeholders reporting activities using standard internal and client tools.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, a fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca