Associate Project Manager – UK Region
Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, UK
Vision33 is a global Information Technology product and professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges and supports their digital transformation initiatives. We advise, develop, partner, implement and support organizations of all sizes in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Manager
that will work from our London office and assist the Project Management team to manage the communication, the objectives, and goals of our implementations and consultancy work, while ensuring these goals are achievable.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gain exposure assisting with the management of consulting engagements, on behalf of existing and new clients. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement of project management practices.
As an Associate Project Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Resourcing allocations and responding to client requests.
- Generating and running reports.
- Providing estimates and ensuring successful resolution on client requests.
- Assisting with project documentation including project meetings and reporting.
- Working with external contractors and vendors - Coordinating projects and providing project administrative support.
- Assisting with management of timesheets, as well as securing and organizing resources for new projects.
This role will be instrumental to the organization in achieving successful execution of projects and client deliverables that are in alignment with Vision33's high standards of service and timeliness.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- University Degree or Diploma. Business, Project Administration/Management, Accounting or Technology would be considered an asset.
- Project Coordination or Administration experience with a particular focus on supporting project management activities.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task/juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment simultaneously and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to assign tasks to others and monitor performance, budgets, and completion in a timely manner.
- Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and a drive to meet project deadlines is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Outlook.
- Experience dealing with both remote resources and clients is considered valuable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- Competency with typical office technology and software is a must; competency with project management software is an asset.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com