SAP Business One Project Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open, US Location
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
We are currently seeking an SAP Business One Project Manager
to support our growing customer base. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. The Project Manager will manage the communication, the objectives, and goals of ERP Implementations while ensuring these goals are achievable. You will also be responsible for managing risk, time, and budgeting expectations.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gain exposure managing multiple full project management lifecycle SAP Business One projects on behalf of new and existing clients. You will be responsible for writing and maintaining clear, concise, project documentation and managing change control while working as part of a team. You will also be accountable for project QA, performance monitoring, and adding to the continuous improvement of project management practices.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 5 years proven Project Management experience in a consulting environment with particular focus on project and capacity planning, job costing, accounting, invoicing, and financial administration.
- Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A strong SAP Business One background or knowledge of competing products such as Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, or Netsuite would be advantageous.
- Proven success and experience working with Crystal Reports and SQL queries is an asset.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com