SAP Business One Support Manager
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
We have an immediate need for an SAP Business One Support Manager to assist our growing customer base. As the SAP Business One Support Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a client-facing role, delivering ongoing support and guidance around technical and functional topics after the sales cycle has completed. The role focuses on relationship-building, proactive, and reactive support activities, that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention and renewals.
Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location in either the East Coast of the US or UK regions. As a result of Vision33 being a growing global organization, flexibility in your work schedule will be required to accommodate multiple time zones from a coverage perspective.
As an SAP Business One Support Manager you will be responsible for:
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open East Coast US & UK Location
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Manage and lead a support team.
- Thorough understanding of and ability to explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
- Leverage Vision33 and SAP tools, services, methodologies and best practices to ensure that the customer’s SAP solution runs with optimal level of performance, stability and data consistency.
- Build trusted relationships with customer’s senior/strategic management, business and IT teams to deliver a valued and high-quality customer engagement.
- Empowering customers to utilize appropriate services and resources in order to meet their support and operational goals.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical environment including key configuration elements, drive technical escalations, and coordinate key resources in the escalation process.
- Instigate and oversee processes that drive internal teams to provide relief for customers facing critical situations and minimize the risk of core business interruption.
- In Production Down or Go Live endangered situations, act as De-escalation liaison, collaborating with the customer and any other parties involved.
- Understand specific customer business process and customized vertical market solutions at the support level. Provide recommendation of process improvement with Consulting experts and liaison with internal or external development teams.
- Knowledge of Business and process workflows, between SAP and external integration applications in business systems.
- Proactively identify opportunities for customers who require a more customized level of support.
- Drive Support renewals by delivering a valued and high-quality customer engagements.
- Proactive identification and follow-up, where and when program offerings should be developed or optimized in order to mitigate challenges.
- Act as a driving knowledge transfer agent for Vision33, contributing to the development of customer success, empowering and mentoring colleagues, facilitating skill-sharing, best practices, and lessons learned to ensure quality support delivery to our customers worldwide.
- Participation and/or leading strategic projects.
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.
- MBA or formal Business Education would be considered an asset.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills along with the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical resources at a professional capacity.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working in global/virtual teams would be considered an advantage.
- Proven record with the coordination of large global enterprise projects at a Support Level.
- Experience managing people and teams and a proven record leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Also, beneficial would-be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite).
- Understanding of Accounting Principles would be considered an advantage.
- SAP B1 Version 10.0 Certification would be considered an asset.