Implementation Consultant, Vision33 Products
Full time / Permanent
Location: Open East Coast Canada Location
Vision33 is a global Information Technology product and professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges and supports their digital transformation initiatives. We advise, develop, partner, implement and support organizations of all sizes in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued, strong growth and success, Vision33 is looking to complement our talented support team with the addition of Implementation Consultants
located on the East Coast of Canada. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of our Vision33 suite of solutions providing a professional and seamless transition for our customers. This strategic role will primarily consist of managing, and configuring the software, then in training our customers in its use.
As an Implementation Consultant, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Be the primary point of contact for our customers throughout the implementation process.
- Implementation through to go live of the Vision33 suite of products.
- Project ownership of all implementation tasks including project budgets and timelines, while ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Work closely with our product and custom services development teams to provide solutions that meet our customer’s specific business requirements.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Providing feedback to the team on project experiences, this will be gained through effective communication with the clients.
- Collaborating on process and documentation improvements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Creating training documentation, acting as the subject matter expert, as well as training of end users will be essential in this role.
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
- University degree or college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or relevant professional experience.
- Technical background with experience in software implementation projects in a client facing manner.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
- Understands the importance of delivering value to our customers.
- Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience.
- Familiarity with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca.