Associate Project Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open, East Coast Canada Location
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Manager to support our continued success and growing customer base for our Saltbox product with the Innovations, Cloud and Client Care team. The Associate Project Manager will work directly with Deliver Managers to deliver on timely project management activities related to the implementation of our fast-paced client projects across varying geographies. You will be responsible for assisting with corporate internal reporting, through the use of SmartSheet, as well as other daily project status reports, documentation, reporting, meeting coordination and resourcing allocations. To be successful in this role you will be required to jointly deliver on projects within a cross-functional team (including other IC3 teams and Vision33 business lines).
You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge, to gain exposure assisting with the management of multiple full lifecycle projects on behalf of new and existing clients. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement of project management practices.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in Project Management within a consulting/professional services environment would be considered an asset.
- Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, and excellent oral/ written communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple geographies and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven track record in the timely and accurate delivery of data and communications.
- Ability to context switch between multiple projects on any given day
- Experience in daily and weekly key stakeholders reporting activities using standard internal and client tools.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, a fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com.