Talent Operations Specialist – Payroll, Benefits and Systems
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national, and international level, Vision33 is looking to add a Talent Operations Specialist to join our corporate Talent Operations Team. As a Talent Operations Specialist in Vision33 you are a key member of our Talent Operations team in growing and strengthening our global organization. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity as a Talent Operations Specialist we have a role for you! Vision33 is an award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, and a talented team, who could ask for more!
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Operations you will work closely with Talent team members to provide centralized human resources support and services to our Canadian, USA and European employees. You will support the management and delivery of key areas of human resources, including but not limited to: payroll, benefits, HR systems, policy research and development and employee engagement initiatives. You will work with all employees of the organization as well as external vendors to ensure efficient and optimal operations of human resources in the organization. You will also be a key enabler of our culture and core values.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
Location: St. John’s, NL
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast-paced environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca
- A degree in Business Administration (Human Resources or Payroll focus), or a related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a hands-on payroll and benefits role.
- Highly motivated, organized, enthusiastic and energetic professional with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency to achieve results and make a difference.
- Capacity to manage a wide range of priorities in high-pressure situations and a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Outstanding people management skills combined with a respect for privacy and confidentiality.
- Considered an asset:
- Certification with the Canadian Payroll Association
- Previous experience with ADP WorkForce Now, Ceridian and SAP SuccessFactors
- Exposure to US and UK payroll, benefits, employment and business environments and experience in a Professional Services or IT industry