Location: St. John’s, NL - Open Location
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Software Developer
located in St. John’s, NL to support our growing business. Working on a diverse complement of projects and technologies you will be a key member of Vision33’s delivery team. You will collaborate with other team members contributing to the analysis, design, development, coding, testing and documentation of innovative web applications for clients worldwide. You will thrive in a multi-task environment where you can quickly transition between projects. Proactive and client-focused, you will participate in project meetings, collaborate on deliverables with other development experts and liaise with end users to design and develop the most appropriate solution for their custom requirements. You will provide innovative solutions and a world-class service to help clients fully realize the promise of technology. An award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, talented team and challenging projects; who could ask for more?
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree / college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or previous professional software development experience;
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio;
- Experience supporting servers in an AWS (or other cloud environment), unit testing and Salesforce would be considered a strong asset;
- Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS;
- Experience in Linux, IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP / Accounting Software will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential; and
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com