Cloud Solutions Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open UK Location
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.
Due to our current growth and success, we are hiring a Cloud Solutions Consultant
located in the UK. In this role you will report directly to the General Manager of Cloud/IT Services.
You will be part of a strategic team where you will have the opportunity from a technical perspective in enabling our sales team in pre-sales discussions as well as supporting our delivery team achieving client successes. You will collaborate with our regions to articulate and envision our cloud solutions as well as work with a team of Vision33 Cloud/IT Support Consultants in providing a superior customer service experience to our Cloud and SaaS users. If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems and Cloud/SaaS solutions and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
As a Cloud Solutions Consultant your responsibilities include:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Leverage Vision33 and SAP tools, services, methodologies and best practices to support successful client sales cycles as well as implementations to ensure the customer’s solution runs with an optimal level of performance, stability and data integrity.
- Providing technical guidance and advisory services to our sales team in pre-sales discussions.
- Build trusted relationships with customers and Vision33 regional management, business and IT teams to deliver a valued and high-quality customer engagement.
- Provide appropriate guidance and direction to our internal cloud team (IT team and cloud on premise) technical direction and insight for our service quoting and delivery as well as ensuring that we have the right proactive support services in place to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Understand the customer’s cloud environment including key configuration elements and drive technical escalations and coordinate key resources in the escalation process.
- Act as de-escalation liaison in urgent and/or critical client situations, collaborating with the customer and other involved parties. Support client requirements and escalations outside normal working hours, or on-call, when necessary.
- Drive superior customer service experience and high-quality customer engagements.
- Ensure internal processes are taken care of for proper viability with use of tools such as Zendesk and Smartsheet.
- Manage costs appropriately with a continuous focus on finding efficiencies.
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a similar role and directly involved in pre-sales discussions.
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor would be considered an asset.
- Experience managing Cloud/IT services such as IaaS & Cloud hosted solutions.
- AWS Cloud Architect Professional Certification would be considered an asset.
- Windows Server Admin knowledge would be considered an asset.
- SAP Business ONE-HANA familiarity would be considered an asset.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Workstations, and Linux Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based hosting using Remote Desktop and RDWeb.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Superior people skills; team- oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written and verbal communicator.
- Self- motivated, an independent thinker and driven to achieve success within a customer service environment.
- Understands the importance of delivering value to our customers.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of Vision33’s values, mission and beliefs.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com